WP Statistics Wordpress Plugin is used to Complete statistics for your WordPress site..
A comprehensive plugin for your WordPress visitor statistics, come visit us at our website for all the latest news and information.
Track statistics for your WordPress site without depending on external services and uses arrogate data whenever possible to respect your users privacy.
On screen statistics presented as graphs are easily viewed through the WordPress admin interface.
This product includes GeoLite2 data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com.
- Online users, visits, visitors and page statistics
- Search Engines, see search queries and redirects from popular search engines like Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Yahoo, Yandex and Baidu
- Overview and detail pages for all kinds of data, including; browser versions, country stats, hits, exclusions, referrers, searches, search words and visitors
- GeoIP location by Country
- Support for hashing IP addresses in the database to protect your users privacy
- Interactive map of visitors location
- E-mail reports of statistics
- Set access level for view and manage roles based on WordPress roles
- Exclude users from statistics collection based on various criteria, including; user roles, common robots, IP subnets, page URL, login page, RSS pages, admin pages, Country, number of visits per day, hostname
- Record statistics on exclusions
- Automatic updates to the GeoIP database
- Automatically prune the databases of old data
- Export the data to XML, CSV or TSV files
- Widget to provide information to your users
- Shortcodes for many different types of data in both widgets and posts/pages
- Dashboard widgets for the admin area
- Comprehensive Admin Manual
WP Statistics has been translated in to many languages, for the current list and contributors, please visit the translators page on wp-statistics.com.
Translations are done by people just like you, help make WP Statistics available to more people around the world and do a translation today!
We're sorry you're having problem with WP Statistics and we're happy to help out. Here are a few things to do before contacting us:
- Have you read the FAQs?
- Have you read the manual?
- Have you search the support forum for a similar issue?
- Have you search the Internet for any error messages you are receiving?
- Make sure you have access to your PHP error logs.
And a few things to double-check:
- How's your memory_limit in php.ini?
- Have you tried disabling any other plugins you may have installed?
- Have you tried using the default WordPress theme?
- Have you double checked the plugin settings?
- Do you have all the required PHP extensions installed?
- Are you getting a blank or incomplete page displayed in your browser? Did you view the source for the page and check for any fatal errors?
- Have you checked your PHP and web server error logs?
Still not having any luck? Open a new thread on one of the support forums and we'll respond as soon as possible.
Where's the Admin Manual? The admin manual is installed as part of the plugin, simply go to Statistics->Manual to view it. At the top of the page will also be two icons that will allow you to download it in either ODT or HTML formats. What do I do if the plug does not work? Disable / Enable the plugin. You may also want to remove and re-install it. All visitors are being set to unknown for their location? Make sure you've downloaded the GeoIP database and the GeoIP code is enabled. Also, if your running an internal test site with non-routable IP addresses (like 192.168.x.x or 172.28.x.x or 10.x.x.x), these addresses will come up as unknown always. GeoIP is enabled but no hits are being counted? The GeoIP code requires several things to function, PHP 5.3 or above, the bcmath extension, the cURL extension and PHP cannot be running in safe mode. All of these conditions are checked for but there may be additional items required. Check your PHP log files and see if there are any fatal errors listed. How much memory does PHP Statistics require? This depends on how many hits your site gets. The data collection code is very light weight, however the reporting and statistics code can take a lot of memory to process. The longer you collect data for the more memory you will need to process it. At a bare minimum, a basic WordPress site with WP Statistics should have at least 32 meg of RAM available for a page load. Sites with lots of plugins and high traffic should look at significantly increasing that (128 to 256 meg is not unreasonable). I've enabled IP subnet exclusions and now no visitors are recorded? Be very careful to set the subnet mask correctly on the subnet list, it is very easy to catch too much traffic. Likewise if you are excluding a single IP address make sure to include a subnet mask of 32 or 255.255.255.255 otherwise the default subnet of 0 will be used, catching all ip addresses. I'm not receiving e-mail reports? Make sure you have WordPress configured correctly for SMTP and also check your WP Cron is working correctly. You can use Cron View to examine your WP Cron table and see if there are any issues. Does WP Statistics support multi-site? WP Statistics doesn't officially support multi-site however it does have limited functionally associated with it and should function without issue. However no support is provided at this time. Version 8.8 is the first release that should install, upgrade and remove correctly on mutli-site as well as have some very basic support for the network admin menu. This should not be taken as an indication that WP Statistics fully support for multi-site, but only as a very preliminary first step. Does WP Statistics report on post hits? Yes, version 6.0 has introduced page hit statistics! Does WP Statistics track the time of the hits? No. The GeoIP database isn't downloading and when I force a download through the settings page I get the following error: "Error downloading GeoIP database from: http://geolite.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoLite2-Country.mmdb.gz - Forbidden" This means that MaxMind has block the IP address of your webserver, this is often the case if it has been blacklisted in the past due to abuse. You have two options: - Contact MaxMind and have them unblock your IP address - Manually download the database To manually download the database and install it take the following steps: On another system (any PC will do) download the maxmind database from http://geolite.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoLite2-Country.mmdb.gz Decompress the database Connect to your web host and create a "wp-statistics" directory in your wordpress uploads folder (usually it is located in wp-content, so you would create a directory "wp-content/uploads/wp-statistics"). Upload the GeoLite-Country.mmdb file to the folder you just created. You can also ask MaxMind to unblock your host. Note that automatic updates will not function until you can successfully download the database from your web se;
WP Statistics WordPress Plugin Keywords
- WP Statistics WordPress Plugin download
- Download WP Statistics WordPress Plugin
- WP Statistics Plugin download
- WP Statistics Wordpress Addon download
- WP Statistics Wordpress Extension download
WP Statistics Wordpress Plugin free download
Here is the WP Statistics wordpress plugin download link you can download and install to your Wordpress blog
WP Statistics Authors Mostafa Soufi Greg Ross