Add lots of features to Strava website (forked from StravistiX plugin and enhanced with additional goodies and tweaks).
!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!
If You're Stravaholic with HRM and/or other equipment (powermeter, cadence,...), You possibly don't know what You've been missing by not trying StraTistiX! It brings a lot deeper insight in Your workouts than Strava's default views.
StraTistiX with arpee score for Strava is my fork of Thomas Champagne's stravistix chrome extension. It brings some additional goodies'n'tweaks based on my ideas and preferences; You might also like them, just try and see for yourself!
It's free and full source code is available on GITHub (https://github.com/KamensekD/StraTistiX)!
Some of best stratistix features:
- detailed statistical analysis of your workout (heartrate, speed, cadence, grade, power) with interactive bar charts and customizable zones
- works with most activity types (depending on available data)
- most important analysis data displayed directly on Strava's activity page
- TRIMP, Toughness Score and aRPEe Score* (numerical and descriptional estimation of how hard your workout was)
- graphic aRPEe Zones (~TRIMP/hour) percent and minute distribution - nice visual overview of workout "hardness"
- integrated mapflipper button icons enable you to replace background maps with different OSM and mapbox styles (also CUSTOM!)
- slope/grade colored activity maps and profiles (with help of GPSVisualizer)
- "Return of" Google Maps and Streetview after strava replaced it with mapbox maps
- links to some of best Strava-oriented sites (Veloviewer, Jonathan o'Keeffe,...)
- export of anyone's segment effort as Virtual Partner (via SegmentBuilder)
- "in-table" segment time comparisons to KOM's and PR's (Bikin' workouts only for now)
- best splits (Bikin' workouts only for now)
- Weather (Bikin' workouts only for now)
- year progression (activity count, distance, elevation, time) table and chart
- csv export for easy custom analysis in spreadsheet
* arpee score concept was developed and designed by me. It's based on lots of my workouts and seems to describe how hard my workouts felt pretty accurately.
Disclaimer: Anyone can freely take code from my repository and use it in non-commercial manner; when using _arpee score_, please link to StraTistiX repository and/or extension; most kudos for the whole concept of this extension go to Thomas Champagne, so please also try his StravistiX!
As my free time allows me, I'll try to merge most interesting new stuff'n'bugfixes from Thomas's updates of his base repository into StraTistiX;
Dejan Kamenšek, sLOVEnia
* release 0.6.0.1: (based on StravistiX 0.6.0)
- some bugfixes, tweaks and cosmetics
- additional links to interesting strava sites
* release 0.6.0.2:
- minor changes
* release 0.6.0.3:
- added gps visualizer slope/grade colored map and colored profile
- fix for heatmap (centering at your current location)
- fix for activities without speed/move data
- other minor changes
* release 0.6.0.6:
- mapflipper updated to work with new maps and also added to segment and create segment pages
- removed links not working anymore
- other minor changes
* release 0.6.1.0:
- return of Google Maps - open activities and selected segments in google maps view with StreetView
- added a lot of different mapbox styles including (now customizable) user-defined mapbox style
* release 0.6.1.1:
- mapbox map flipper fixed after Strava's mapbox style change
* release 220.127.116.11 (based on StravistiX 2.0.0):
BIG UPDATE WITH LOTS OF GREAT NEW FEATURES :)
- added year progression (activity count, distance, elevation, time) table and chart
- Added 'Best Splits' to biking activities
- export of segments as Virtual Partner (cycling: button under segment compare)
- added segment builder link to segments page
- added biking segment time comparisons to KOM's and PR's
- added weather at activity date/time (wind/temp/clouds/humidity)
- more analysis data (climbing time and speed, pedalling time,...)
- searchable common settings
- moved leftside buttons/links under Edit/Action buttons
- Moved some leftside links to menu, reordered menu a bit
- Various Fixes
Credits for many of new features go to tomasz.terlecki / tazmanska !
* release 2.2.2 (based on StravistiX 2.2.1):
- statistics now computed on weighted percentiles
(might have big impact for activities with dynamic sampling period!)
- heart rate extended statistics now computed based on moving time, not total time
(still not quite sure, which method is better... might decide to include both in future)
- added csv export (for easy analysis in spreadsheet software)
- added ascent speed statistics (VAM) for cycling
- Improved 'Best Splits' - click on them to highlight the part of activity they represent!
- improved elevation data accuracy while computing extended statistics.
(elevation data smoothed using low pass filter with gain matched to Strava's)
- Added cadence, power and altitude data in overview table
- Reordered and added some new data in extended statistics
- weather unis preferences
- various smaller additions and fixes, sorry for bigbug in 18.104.22.168 - settings menu not working :/
* release 2.2.3 (based on StravistiX 2.2.1):
- Quick Bugfix
* release 2.3.0 (based on StravistiX 2.2.1):
- NEW graphic aRPEe Zones (~TRIMP/hour) % and minute distribution! Nice visualization of percent and minutes spent in different zones
- heart rate extended statistics returned to total elapsed time, from moving time
- MapFlippers working again after Strava's changes that made them unfunctional
- removed some caching, because it introduced more problems than gains (also fixes csv export)
- more extended statistics view data
- fine-tuned some default zones
- various less important additions and fixes
* quickfix release 2.3.1
- mapbox mapflipper bugfix
* release 2.3.2 (based on StravistiX 2.2.1):
- greatly improved grade/VAM analysis and flat/uphill/downhill estimates
- added vam, ascent time and maximum negative grade to overview table
- fix stationary workouts with altitude, but no distance data
- fix small bug in hr data analysis resulted in wrong (sorted) hr export to CSV
-= If You find this plugin useful, please rate/review it on chrome web store! =-
You can Follow the below Step By Step procedure to install the StraTistiX with aRPEe Score for Strava Chrome Extension to your Chrome Web browser.
It is the StraTistiX with aRPEe Score for Strava google chrome extension download link you can download and install google chrome Browser.
Tags: Added Segment , Strava Mapbox , Mapbox Maps , Searchable Common Settings , Graphic Arpee Zones , Segment Time , Low Pass Filter , Activity Maps , Dynamic Sampling Period , New Graphic Arpee Zones , Analysis Data , Data Analysis , Strava Activity , Detailed Statistical Analysis , Chrome Web Store , Interactive Bar Charts , Speed Statistics ,
Allows the user search YouTube for a term by highlighting text and selecting 'Search YouTube for...' from the right click menu.
1 - Após instalar a extensão, clicar no icone a seguir à barra de endereço. 2 - Escolher as salas que deseja e guardar. 3 -…
Spot the biggest discounts before the other guys!
Live Sports Scores
View and get notifications for your Vertcoin address balances.
Improves the Homestuck reading experience
Soyez au courant quand la streameuse OpKrotte lance le live !
Route all http(s) traffic through secured https proxy
Add sticky notes to any web page.
This extension magnifies thumbnails on Shutterfly share sites.
Elevate your strava experience and goals! Track your fitness and progressions over time. Analyse deeper...
This extension enhances Strava. You can show accumulated TSS on the training log.
Changes Strava temperatures from Fahrenheit to Celsius while still using other Imperial units.
Extend Strava activities and add tags
Map switcher for Strava website
Adding some metrics to Strava skydiving analysis
Additions to Strava website to provide helpful links and features for VeloViewer.
Display the Walk Score of any address
Easy tool to monitor your mojo score.
Allows users to toggle review scores on pitchfork. Users click to reveal score at their leisure.
Show your Strava activity on your WordPress site.
This plugin allows you to display Strava ride details from a specific ride in your posts and pages using...
A simple Strava widget for Wordpress
WordPress SEO plugin: Check Plagiarism / Duplicate Content, Broken Links, Keyword density, content, meta...
Some tweaks for Strava. Adds a "Give Kudos to All" button, removes clutter and provides UI tweaks.
HitWicket is a live cricket score viewer based on ScoreWatch...
Export gpx-track from strava.com
Show score and inbox messages from StackExchange
A Cricket Score watcher that displays the score in the status...
Unlike solutions that require you to transmit sensitive data to determine fraud risk, the Emailage solution...
Solveez score fetcher is an addon feature for solveez games...
The best way to find avoid gift card gotchas and find great...
Users get a free daily score on their distractibility based on an algorithm that analyzes their browsing...