Hover, click or select to translate (with text-to-speech). Translator..
Translate word (or text selection) from any language to the language of your choice by pointing or clicking at it.
Also you can (enable in options):
- reverse translate: from your own language to the language of your choice
- type and translate in a popup
- copy translation to clipboard
"Your data on all websites":
TransOver should be able to read any word on a page - "Your data ..." - in order to translate it. On any website you want it working - "... on all websites".
100% clean softpedia award - https://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Internet-Applications-Addons/Chrome-Extensions/TransOver.shtml#status
There is also a Firefox version: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/transover-ff/
- prevent chrome page translation tool from translating popup (see https://github.com/facebook/react/issues/17256; thanks https://github.com/dotdioscorea)
- fix remember language in "type and translate" popup being scoped to a particular site
- fix translation popup sometimes not appearing
- remember language options in "type and trasnlate" popup
- fix double translation popup showing in certain scenarious
- remove unnecessary required "tabs" permission.
- Re-enable clients5 api (it magically started working again). But keep the fallback to rate limited api in case it breaks again.
- Fix "not working on youtube"
- fix usage tracking
- Show error in the popup when google translate api rate limit is hit
- better usage tracking (to see how many people hit google translate api rate limit)
- fix chrome build (production webpack generates invalid utf-8 build) - this time for real
- Fix chrome build (production webpack generates invalid UTF-8 build)
- Fix API url
- Works on Firefox (involved numerous cleanups)
- show translated noun gender where applicable
- Fix hover menus closing unintentionally
- Add ability to configure font size
- remove youtube fix - it seems to be no longer required
- fix not working on youtube
- make "translate into" field look more like a required field
- fix occasional exception showing up in dev tools
- Add "disable on this page" checkbox to type-and-translate popup.
- Changing options no longer requires to reload pages.
- fix web components deprecation warnings.
- change google translate api url. The old one seems to be getting blocked more and more.
- Fix regression. T&T popup wasn't showing translation.
- Optionally show "translated from" language in a popup. Because source langage autodetect often makes funny choices and then people blame transover for incorrect/missing translations. This will hopefully act as a hint to go and change "translate from" option from autodetect to a set language.
- Add "copy translation" feature
- Fix errors in developer console
- Add option to translate on whitelisted sites only (credit https://github.com/yamanq/translate_onhover)
- Fix "reverse translate to" dropdown not being fully populated
- fix tts looping when key is pressed and held
- Smaller and crispier font
- if site is added to "don't translate on these sites", don't inject template elements. So that they don't show up in owa new email form
- attempt to fix template content being appended to contenteditable body (OWA new email form)
- fix certain sites (e.g. facebook, youtube) being subtly broken for _some_ users. By not using html imports, since chrome appears to be buggy in that respect.
- fix selection translation appearing in the corner
- fix "letter-spacing" parent style leaking into the popup
- dismiss popup on scroll
- new icon
- slower tts
- inner refactoring: iframes -> web components
- use speech synthesis api for text-to-speech
- add "from" to type-and-translate popup
- don't use chrome.tts. Like ever again
- use chrome.tts api
- get back "Translate from" option
- fix exception showing up in js console
- fix showing only first sentence of selection translation
- fix hotkey setup
- less ugly "type and translate" popup
- better way to figure out unsuccessful translation
- support new google api
- configurable tts key
- rollback z-index increase - previous value was the correct maximum
- max z-index so that popup always stays on top
- revert "cache regexp" optimization
- don't use chrome.tts
- count apostrophes as word characters. So that d'abord, don't, etc. get proper translation.
- fix tts
- skip editable divs (fixes google+, youtube, etc. comments)
- redirect to options after install
- fix tts for "type and translate"
- fix occasional exception in chrome js console
- fix xss security issue
- allow disabling reverse translate if "translate from" is chosen
- add option to choose show popup trigger (previously, 'alt' was the only option)
- fix large selection translation not getting proper height
- fix broken single word translation
- only show type-and-translate popup in top frame (so that bits of it do not show up in facebook, g+ buttons)
- upgrade jquery to get rid of source map exception in dev console
- fix broken tts for multiword translation
- better "don't translate clicking links"
- don't translate when clicking on links
- track source langage properly
- add google analytics
- better popup implementation (possibly fixes wrong popup size)
- smaller dependencies
- fix "choose target lang" broken link
- fix missing icons
- improve popup layout in g+
- smaller package (so it installs faster)
- fix tts
- fix broken popup layout on latest chrome and chromium
- fixed major brokenness caused by google api changes
- add option to only translate selection when alt pressed
- add reverse translate when 'autodetect from word' is chosen
- translate all frames
- make 'Oops.. no translation' optional
- better ignore editable divs
- fix tts not working for type and translate mode
- ignore gmail and g+ editable divs
- button for 'type and translate' popup
- popup more resilient to current page style (been moved to iframe)
- set text direction right-to-left for Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, Urdu and Yiddish
- save options on Enter
- only offer to choose language once (per page load)
- change default autodetect method from locale to word
- add Esperanto
- translate in a popup
- fix broken translation for text that contains regex special characters: ), $, etc.
- bring back 'translate from' option
- reverse translate
- reliable source language autodetect; as a result, getting rid of manual source language option
- 'do not translate on sites' option is less confusing
- change 'translated only if X pressed' from 'shift' to 'alt'
- make Text-To-Speech optional and disabled by default
- expose 'translate from' option
- redesign options page to hide advanced options behind separate link
- text to speech on ctrl press
- jquery updated to 1.7.1
- fix adjustment for parent font-size going not quite as planned
- fix translating wrong word (not the one behind cursor) in rare cases (that was due to * style font-size being different from element font-size)
- ignore mouse 'noise' movements (so popup does not flicker)
- enable 'delay' option only when 'translate by point at word' and not 'shift only'
- fixed unescaped html. again.
- 'translate by click' option added
- fixed performance issue on pages with large text nodes
- selection translation popup no longer shows up anywhere on the page (#17)
- updated available languages
- gotten rid of calls to Google Translate API (since it is deprecated)
- proper cased (as opposed to always lower case) translation (#16)
- make sure translation popup doesn't get out of the window (#14)
- more prominent translation popup (#13)
- no longer attempts to translate selection in text inputs (#12)
- translation no longer changes styles of underlying text (#11). Thanks to Dmitriy Kostikov for pointing in the right direction
- no more explicit 'translate from' option - autodetect is good enough. Also fixes #8
- fixed: erases closing tag on html/xml listing (#6)
- fixed: part of speech is now bold on every page (#9)
- text selection translate (#4)
- fixed: drops text selection (#7)
- report translation fail. As opposed to simply not showing anything to user
- hide translation on page scroll
- prompt user to choose target language, in case it isn't set. Useful for new installs
- source language is now a configurable option (defaults to 'autodetect')
- translation delay is now configurable option
- remove "don't translate from these languages" option
- gotten rid of explicit api call to detect language. Turns out dictionary api can do it itself.
- popup fadeIn/fadeOut. As opposed to hide/show
- reduced delay before translation start
You can Follow the below Step By Step procedure to install the TransOver Chrome Extension to your Chrome Web browser.
It is the TransOver google chrome extension download link you can download and install google chrome Browser.
Tags: Fix Web Components Deprecation Warnings , Translation Popup Showing , Translate Word , Text Selection Translate , Translate Popup , Option Autodetect , Fix Broken Translation , Translation Popup , Google Translate Api , Change Google Translate Api Url , Don Show , Selection Translation , Change Default Autodetect Method , Fix Translation Popup , Fix Broken Popup , Chrome Page Translation , Fix Selection Translation , Don Translate , Fix Showing , Prevent Chrome Page Translation Tool , Google Api , Word Translation , Showing Translation , Text Selection , Selection Translation Popup , Options Page , Owa New Email Form , Google Translate Api Rate Limit , Fix Xss Security Issue , Show Type , Fix Broken , Show Popup , Language Autodetect , Language Options , Fix Chrome , Fix Api , Use Speech Synthesis Api , Translate Selection , Language Option ,
Allows the user search YouTube for a term by highlighting text and selecting 'Search YouTube for...' from the right click menu.
1 - Após instalar a extensão, clicar no icone a seguir à barra de endereço. 2 - Escolher as salas que deseja e guardar. 3 -…
Spot the biggest discounts before the other guys!
Live Sports Scores
View and get notifications for your Vertcoin address balances.
Improves the Homestuck reading experience
Soyez au courant quand la streameuse OpKrotte lance le live !
Route all http(s) traffic through secured https proxy
Add sticky notes to any web page.
This extension magnifies thumbnails on Shutterfly share sites.