custom-seo-links-for-pages Wordpress Plugin I developed this plugin for my personal use and now i thought this might be use full for others too.
Have you ever wanted to add custom links for each page on side bar ?i am not talking about related links or fixed links for every page.
This plugin can add custom links for each page separately and can let you modify them(add/delete) using the plugin panel.
broken-link-checker-pro Wordpress Plugin Checks your blog for broken links and missing images and notifies you on the dashboard if any are found.
* Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
* Detects links that don't work, missing images and redirects.
* Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email.
* Makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
* Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).
* You can search and filter links by URL, anchor text and so on.
* Links can be edited directly from the plugin's page, without manually updating each post.
* Highly configurable.
* Checks Rapidshare.com, Megaupload.com, Mediafire.com, Youtube.com etc Links.
* Full Access
serial-links Wordpress Plugin Author: Ramana Raju.S, KTree
This plugin allows you to assign a Serial name, using custom fields, to your posts and then automatically displays a list of related links which have the same Serial name when viewing this post. You can create as many Serial Links as you need, therefore allowing you to create multiple groupings of links. Designed for authors who wish to group links into series - independantly of the usual Wordpress Category and Tag structure - its usage does not have to be limited to this. You can create as many different Serial Links as you wish, and assign these to any posts that you wish to group together to create a wide variety of "related links" or other link groupings.
* Allows you to assign links post to a Serial, using custom fields, and then displays a list of all links assigned to the same Serial in your single post page (usually single.php or index.php).
* The Serial Links list is added to your single post page either by inserting the [seriallinks] shortcode in the Post editor or by using the Serial Links template tag in your single.php or index.php theme file.
* The position of the Serial Links list on your page is determined by where you insert the shortcode in your post, or where you insert the Serial Links template tag in your single.php or index.php template file, depending on which method is used (shortcode or template tag).
* You can create as many different Serial Links as you wish.
* Configurable Heading for the Serial Links list.
* Valid xhtml output.
* Highly customisable CSS styling of the Heading and Serial Links list.
* Compatible with Wordpress Mu.
Comprehensive information on installing, configuring and using the plugin can be found at http://wordpress.ktree.com
dynamic-internal-links Wordpress Plugin Sets up a shortcode for links generated by the new internal links interface in WordPress 3.1 so that if the URL structure is changed or the site is moved, the links won't get broken.