Facebook Open Graph, Google+ and Twitter Card Tags Wordpress Plugin is used to Inserts Facebook Open Graph, Google+/Schema.org, Twitter and other Meta Tags into your WordPress Website for more efficient sharing results..
This plugin inserts Facebook Open Graph Tags into your WordPress Blog/Website for more effective and efficient Facebook sharing results.
It also allows you to add the Meta Description tag and Schema.org Name, Description and Image tags for more effective and efficient Google+ sharing results.
It also allows you to add the Twitter Card tags for more effective and efficient Twitter sharing results.
You can also choose to insert the "enclosure" and "media:content" tags to the RSS feeds, so that apps like RSS Graffiti and twitterfeed post the image to Facebook correctly.
It allows the user to choose which tags are, or not, included and also the default image if the post/page doesn't have one.
BETA: It's also possible to add a overlay logo to the image. The plugin will resize and crop the original image to 1200x630 and then overlay the chosen 1200x630 PNG file over it. Can be usefull to add your brand to the image that shows up on Facebook shared links.
The (Facebook) Open Graph Tags that this plugin inserts are:
- fb:app_id: From settings on the options screen.
- fb:admins: From settings on the options screen.
- og:locale: From WordPress locale or chosen by the user.
- og:site_name: From blog title.
- og:title: From post/page/archive/tag/... title.
- og:url: From the post/page permalink.
- og:type: "website" or "blog" for the homepage, "product" for WooCommerce products and "article" for all the others.
- article:published_time: Article published time (for posts only)
- article:modified_time and og:updated_time: Article modified time (for posts only)
- article:publisher: From settings on the options screen.
- article:section: From post categories.
- article:author: From the user (post author) Faceboook Profile URL.
- og:description: From post/page excerpt if it exist, or from post/page content. From category/tag description on it's pages, if it exist. From tagline, or custom text, on all the others.
- og:image: From a specific custom field of the post/page, or if not set from the post/page featured/thumbnail image, or if it doesn't exist from the first image in the post content, or if it doesn't exist from the first image on the post media gallery, or if it doesn't exist from the default image defined on the options menu. The same image chosen here will be used and enclosure/media:content on the RSS feed.
- og:image:width and og:image:height: Image dimensions.
- og:price:amount and og:price:currency: Price on WooCommerce products.
The (Google+) Schema.org Tags that this plugin inserts are:
- name: Same as "og:title".
- author: From the user (post author) Google+ profile URL.
- description: Same as "og:description".
- image: Same as "og:image".
The Twitter Card Tags that this plugin inserts are:
- twitter:title: Same as "og:title".
- twitter:url: Sames as "ug:url".
- twitter:site: The website twitter account.
- twitter:creator: From the user (post author) Twitter account.
- twitter:description: Same as "og:description".
- twitter:image:src: Same as "og:image".
- twitter:card:src: With value "summary_large_image" or "summary".
- meta author: From the user (post author) Display Name.
- link rel author: From the user (post author) Google+ Profile URL.
WordPress SEO (by Yoast) shows up a big nasty warning if both plugins are active. Is the world in danger if I keep both plugins active? No it isn't. You can (and, in our opinion, you should) use both plugins. If you want to use WordPress SEO for your SEO needs and our plugin for social media meta tags you just have to go to SEO - Social and disable settings for Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Then set up our plugin as you wish and you're ready to go. We like to work with everybody, so (if you want to) our plugin can even integrate with WordPress SEO and use it's title, description and canonical URL. Facebook is not showing up the correct image when I share a post. What can I do? Are you using a big enough image? The minimum image size is 200x200 pixels but we recommend 1200x630. Are you sure you only have one og:image tag on the source code? Make sure you're not using more than one plugin to set OG tags? Go to the Facebook URL Debugger, insert your URL, click Debug. Then click on Fetch new scrape information to make sure Facebook gets the current version of your HTML code and not a cached version. If the image that shows up on the preview (bottom of the page) is the correct one, then the tags are well set and it "should" be the one that Facebook uses when sharing the post. If it still does not use the correct image when sharing, despite the debugger shows it correctly, there's nothing more we can do about that. That's just Facebook being Facebook. When I save/edit my post I get the "Facebook Open Graph Tags cache NOT updated/purged" error. Should I worry? Each time you edit a post, if the option "Try to update Facebook Open Graph Tags cache when saving the post" is activated, we'll try to notify Facebook of the changes so it clears up it's cache and read the new Open Graph tags of this specific URL. If this is a new post and it's the first time you're saving it, the error is "normal" and you should ignore it (wer're looking at a workaround to not show you this error). If this is not a new post and it's not the first time you're saving it, and if this happens always, then maybe your server does not support calling remote URLs with PHP and you should disable the "Try to update Facebook Open Graph Tags cache when saving the post" option. In that scenario we recommend you to use the Facebook URL Debugger to Fetch new scrape information each time you update your post. Can this plugin get content from "random plugin"? If there's a popular plugin you think we could get content from to use on the meta tags, use the support forum to tell us that. If you are a plugin or theme author you can always use our filters fb_og_title, fb_og_desc, fb_og_url, fb_og_type, fb_og_image, fb_og_image_additional and fb_og_locale to customize the Open Graph (and other) meta tags output. Do you provide email support? We DO NOT provide email support for this plugin. If you send us an email asking for support you'll be invited to: 1. Post the question on the support forum 2. Or we can give you a quote on premium email/phone support if you prefer to;
Facebook Open Graph, Google+ and Twitter Card Tags WordPress Plugin Keywords
- Facebook Open Graph, Google+ and Twitter Card Tags WordPress Plugin download
- Download Facebook Open Graph, Google+ and Twitter Card Tags WordPress Plugin
- Facebook Open Graph, Google+ and Twitter Card Tags Plugin download
- Facebook Open Graph, Google+ and Twitter Card Tags Wordpress Addon download
- Facebook Open Graph, Google+ and Twitter Card Tags Wordpress Extension download
Facebook Open Graph, Google+ and Twitter Card Tags Wordpress Plugin free download
Here is the Facebook Open Graph, Google+ and Twitter Card Tags wordpress plugin download link you can download and install to your Wordpress blog
Facebook Open Graph, Google+ and Twitter Card Tags Authors Marco Almeida | Webdados wonderm00n